Date(s) - 09/30/2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please join the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research and internationally recognized physicians in Ann Arbor, MI to gain valuable insight into sarcoidosis. Patients and loved ones will have the opportunity to learn about FSR’s research initiatives, sarcoidosis treatment options, and clinical care with experts in the field.
This event provides the chance to network with patients, physicians, and researchers to share your experience, identify and discuss needs, and gain a better understanding of sarcoidosis. Each attendee requires an individual registration – please complete the form below and refresh the page to register additional attendees.
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am – Welcome & Introductions
- 10:15 am – 10:35 am – Patients at the Center of Research
- 10:35 am – 10:50 am – Living with Sarcoidosis: A Patient’s Perspective
- 10:50 am – 11:10 am – Sarcoidosis: An Overview – Dr. Manuel Ribeiro, Cleveland Clinic
- 11:10 am – 11:30 am – Cardiac Sarcoidosis – Dr. Thomas Crawford, University of Michigan
- 11:30 am – 11:50 am – Neurosarcoidosis – Dr. Larry Junck, University of Michigan
- 11:50 am – 12:10 pm – Disease Management & Treatment Options – Dr. Todd Koelling, University of Michigan
- 12:10 pm – 12:45 pm – Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm – Panel Q&A with all physician presenters
- 1:45 pm – 3:00 pm – Improving Your Care
While a rare occurrence, please note that presenters are subject to change.
Parking is available near Danto Auditorium in the Ann Street Parking Structure. Due to hilly landscape and potential mobility concerns for conference attendees, complimentary shuttles between the Ann Street Parking Structure and the Cardiovascular Center will run before the conference from 9:30-11am, as well as after the conference until 3:30pm.
Trouble registering? Call 312-341-0500 or email email@example.com.
This conference is made possible in part by: