Date(s) - 05/18/2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Please join the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research and internationally recognized physicians in Dallas to gain valuable insight into sarcoidosis.
The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research and the ATS Public Advisory Roundtable are proud to present “Meet the Experts.” This FREE forum in Dallas is designed for patients and their loved ones to learn how they can advance treatments and cures. Additionally, afternoon breakout sessions will provide sarcoidosis patients the opportunity to ask questions of a panel of world leading experts in the field.
Experts in Attendance
- Connie Hsia – University of Texas Southwestern
- Ennis James – Medical University of South Carolina
- Haala Rokadia – Baylor University Medical Center
- Robert Baughman – University of Cincinnati
- Yolanda Mageto – Baylor University Medical Center
- Lisa Maier – National Jewish Health
Submit your questions in advance!
Still haven’t signed up? Register below:
Each person requires their own registration. Please complete the form below and refresh the page to register another attendee.
Help Spread the Word
Share this flyer with your friends, family members, fellow sarcoidosis warriors, and doctors. Sponsorship, volunteer, and speaking opportunities are available. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.