Date(s) - 04/04/2017
6:00 am - 9:00 am
Today Show Plaza
FSR staff and volunteers will be out on the Today Plaza on April 4th & Good Morning America on April 5th to bring national awareness to SARCOIDOSIS! Last year, we met Al Roker, Hota Kotb, and were spotted on TV by several patients who previously thought they were alone in their suffering. Bring your loved ones, wear purple, and help us #PaintThePlazaPurple!
To maximize our visibility and impact:
- RSVP to the Today Show, sharing a bit of your story and why awareness is so important. Include a link to our website for more information: http://visit.today.com/
- Communicate our visit, your story, and what awareness for this devastating disease would mean to our community to the hosts via social media – ask them to wear purple!
Today Show – @TODAYShow on Twitter and on Facebook
Hoda Kotb – @HodaKotb on Twitter and on Facebook
Al Roker – @AlRoker on Twitter and on Facebook
Matt Lauer – @MLauer on Twitter and on Facebook
Savannah Guthrie – @SavannahGuthrie on Twitter and on Facebook
Carson Daly – @CarsonDaly on Twitter and on Facebook
Alex Ficquette – @AlexOnThePlaza on Twitter and #AlexonthePlaza on Facebook
- Wear purple and make signs to hold in the plaza to raise awareness for sarcoidosis
- Email your story and the dates we’ll be at the show to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encourage friends and family members to watch the show LIVE on April 4th – share photos and videos of any live footage on social media using #PaintThePlazaPurple and #SarcoidosisAwareness
Can’t make it in person? Tune into NBC on April 4th at 7:00 am EST. Take photos and videos of any live footage and help us make noise on social media using #PaintThePlazaPurple and #SarcoidosisAwareness.