The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research is thrilled to share for the first-time ever, our organization has been named an Official Charity Partner for the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon, which takes place Sunday, November 5, 2023. The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research will be among more than 550 official charity partners providing thousands of runners the opportunity to run in the world’s biggest and boldest marathon.
The course runs through all five of New York City’s boroughs: Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Manhattan’s Central Park. It is 26.2 miles to help raise awareness for sarcoidosis and support FSR’s mission to accelerate sarcoidosis research and patient support efforts.
As a Team Rally for Sarcoidosis Athlete You Receive:
- Coveted slot in the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon
- Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from FSR staff along with a personalized fundraising page
- Customizable virtual training support and coaching (optional)
- Official running jersey
FSR 2023 TCS New York City Marathon Athlete Commitments:
- Commit to raising $3,000 by race day, November 5, 2023. All runners will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising requirement and deadline
- Share with friends and family your participation in the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon
- Have the experience of a lifetime running to raise awareness and funds to accelerate sarcoidosis research efforts and programs to support those impacted by sarcoidosis
All who are interested in running for the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research at the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon must complete an application by April 1, 2023. All applications will be reviewed and scored and applicants will receive notification of acceptance or decline by April 15, 2023.
For more information, please contact Director of Development, Angela O’Malley at email@example.com or 312-341-0500.
FSR will be accepting applications through April 1, 2023.