Former Walk Leader Mini Grant Recipients
I’d recommend that every Walk Leader get creative and apply for this grant.”
“I found the run/walk leader mini grant helpful because I pay for the majority of my walk out of my pocket. I was very grateful for the grant, and encourage everyone who is interested in starting a 5k or walk to apply. It will help tremendously!”
Funding is limited and will be awarded only to applicants whose application has been approved. Applicants will be approved or denied within 30 days of their submission. When the funds for this opportunity have been awarded to our Walk Leaders, the opportunity will no longer be available.
Read on to learn more about the 2019 Walk Leader Mini Grant conditions and apply today!
- All applicants must read and understand FSR’s Fundraising Guidelines before submitting their application for funding.
- Grant recipients will receive a maximum of $250.00.
- The Team KISS Independent Walk Leader Funding Grant is open to the public.
- Each applicant must only apply once.
- Each independently hosted walk will only receive 1 grant.
- A funding grant is for the sole purpose outlined in the request form and cannot be used for any other purpose without FSR’s prior written approval.
- FSR reserves the right to deny any proposal for any reason.
- If the independent walk is for any reason cancelled, then grant awardee must refund FSR the award amount.
- All funds raised must be donated to FSR no later than 30 days following the event.
- Short summary of the event
- Expense report along with proof of purchase (see attached)
- Summary of how the funds/materials were used
- Accurate event budget reporting along with proof of purchase
Before submitting an application for the 2019 Walk Leader Mini Grant you must:
Thank you for your desire to be involved and for your commitment to Team KISS!
For more information or questions, please contact FSR’s Development Manager, Angela Frelander, at email@example.com or (312) 341-0500 ext. 103.