- Group Leader: Mark Landiak
- Email: mlandiak@CorpDyn.com
- City: Naperville
- State: Illinois
- Country: United States
We meet every other month. Next Meeting:
When: Saturday, September 14th, 2019 – 10am to Noon
Where: Edward Hospital – Heart Hospital Conference Room
801 S. Washington, Naperville, IL
(Park in the North Parking lot. Conf Room entrance is near the fireplace on the ground floor of the Heart Hospital wing)
Our Topics will include:
* Strategies for Detoxifying your Body, so you can feel better.
* Why am I so tired? How to combat fatigue so you can get enough of the right kind of sleep?
* Sarcoidosis Census – Part 1:
– What organs are involved for you?
– How did the disease progress?…or regress?
As always, all patients, friends and family are welcome.
Contact Mark Landiak – 630-267-9800 if you would like to join this group or attend this meeting. Meeting is open to patients, family members/friends, and members of the medical community
Contact: Mark Landiak – mlandiak@CorpDyn.com, (630)267-9800
– Secondary Contact: Beth Hirschberg – email@example.com