Choosing to participate in a study is an important decision we encourage you to discuss with your family members and friends. Every study comes with potential risks and benefits you should talk about with your doctors and study coordinators.
- aTyr EFZO-FIT Study
- Immune Pathways & Development of Sarcoidosis at National Jewish Health
- Kinevant RESOLVE-Lung Pulmonary Sarcoidosis Trial
- Study on Heart Scarring in Gainesville, Florida
- Clinical Trial on the Management of Sarcoidosis-Associated Fatigue (SPARC)
- Detection and Characterization of Host Defense Defects Clinical Trial
- XTMAB16 Study in Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Patients can stay informed about trials that are currently recruiting through our blog, as well as by signing up for regular updates through our Clinical Trial Interest Indicator below. The opportunity to accelerate research is in your hands.