Choosing to participate in a study is an important decision we encourage you to discuss with your family members and friends. Every study comes with potential risks and benefits you should talk about with your doctors and study coordinators.
- Study of Intravenous ATYR1923 in Patients with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Open-label Trial of Tofacitinib in Cutaneous Sarcoidosis and Granuloma Annulare
- Tofacitinib for Prednisone Dependent Pulmonary Sarcoidosis Patients
- Penn Medicine Sarcoidosis App
- Study on Heart Scarring in Gainesville, Florida
- Assessment of Sarilumab in Patients with Glucocorticoid-Dependent Sarcoidosis
- Neurosarcoidosis Imaging Study at the University of Iowa
- Immune Pathways & Development of Sarcoidosis at National Jewish Health
- BRonchoscopy at Initial sarcoidosis diagnosis Targeting longitudinal Endpoints – BRITE Study
Patients can stay informed about trials that are currently recruiting through our blog, as well as by signing up for regular updates through our Clinical Trial Interest Indicator below. The opportunity to accelerate research is in your hands.