Are you living with pulmonary sarcoidosis and want to reduce your steroid use?
If so, the aTyr EFZO-FIT™ Pulmonary Sarcoidosis Study may be right for you!
Who can participate in this trial?
Potential participants should meet the following criteria:
- Be between 18-75 years old
- Have had pulmonary sarcoidosis for at least 6 months, and currently have symptoms
- Have a body weight between 40 kg (88 lbs) and 160 kg (352 lbs)
- Have been receiving steroid tablets for at least 3 months (with the same dose of steroid of between 7.5 mg-25 mg per day, for four weeks before coming into the study)
- Are willing and able to attempt to gradually stop taking oral corticosteroids during the study
- Are willing to commit to attending required study visits and tests for the duration of the study (approximately 1 year)
There are additional criteria that the participant must meet, but that will be discussed with the patient.