FSR is nothing without the efforts of our volunteers. While FSR has kept our Advocate applications open year-round and will continue to do so throughout 2021, if you’re looking to step up your involvement, or step into a new role, now is the time!
FSR always welcomes new volunteer and local advocates throughout the year.
New to volunteering with FSR?
- We have volunteer roles to fit your lifestyle! Learn about each roll available for 2021-22 here!
- Want to talk to a current Advocate before making a decision? No problem! Just send our Director of Patient Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email, and she’ll connect you with someone currently in the role you’re looking at.
- Want to chat about time commitments or have other questions? Contact our Director of Patient Programs anytime!
- Ready to apply? Check out our Advocate Application.
For 2020-21 Advocates:
- If you’d like to keep your role the same, no need to re-apply this year! We’ve made things quick and easy! Just complete this 2021 Volunteer Agreement Form. Please DO NOT complete this form if you did not participate as an FSR Patient Advocate in 2020.
- If you’d like to change or add a role to your 2021 volunteer dreams, please complete the Advocacy Program Application.
- Example: You’re a 2020-21 Local Advocate and would like to apply to be a Patient Navigator for 2021.
Past Ambassador or previous volunteer with FSR?
- We’d love to have you back! Just complete the Advocate Application.