FSR is nothing without the efforts of our volunteers. While FSR has kept our Advocate applications open year-round and will continue to do so throughout 2021, if you’re looking to step up your involvement, or step into a new role, now is the time!
FSR always welcomes new volunteer and local advocates throughout the year. If you are interested in ensuring a spot at our upcoming Virtual Advocate Training (March 20-21), or wish to be considered for the roles of Peer Mentor or Patient Navigator, please make sure you’ve applied by February 28, 2021.
New to volunteering with FSR?
- We have volunteer roles to fit your lifestyle! Check out our volunteer offerings here
- Want to talk to a current Advocate before making a decision? No problem! Just send our Patient Engagement Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email, and she’ll connect you with someone currently in the role you’re looking at.
- Want to chat about time commitments or have other questions? Contact our Patient Engagement Manager anytime!
- Ready to apply? Check out our Advocate Application.
For 2020-21 Advocates:
- If you’d like to keep your role the same, no need to re-apply this year! We’ve made things quick and easy! Just complete this 2021 Volunteer Agreement Form.
- If you’d like to change or add a role to your 2021 volunteer dreams, please complete the Advocacy Program Application
- Example: You’re a 2020-21 Local Advocate and would like to apply to be a Patient Navigator for 2021.
Past Ambassador or previous volunteer with FSR?
- We’d love to have you back! Just complete the Advocate Application.