Join us for this year’s Virtual Patient Education Summit, June 12-13, 2021! Our summits in September and November of 2020 were incredibly successful. This year we will be offering a unique two-day experience on a fun, interactive new platform.
Thank you all for your thoughtful feedback about last year’s events. We have taken your suggestions to heart and are excited to share enhancements to this year’s program based on your input:
- Time in the platform. This year, we will be opening the virtual “doors” four-days before the start of the Summit
- Personalized sessions. On this platform, you can choose your sessions during registration, and have your own personalized agenda guiding you inside the system!
- Tracks for those new to sarcoidosis (101), and tracks for those who’ve been managing the disease for years (Chronic).
- We will also be offering more diagnosis-specific content in each track.
- We are particularly excited about our all-new Plenary Sessions:
- Answering Your Medical Questions: 50 Min Q&A with Sarcoidosis Generalists
- FSR Perspective & Resources: Learn about what FSR has in the works for 2021-22, as well as how to find a knowledgeable provider, and utilize the FSR-WASOG Centers of Excellence
- Research Update: Learn about how FSR is supporting and funding research for better treatment and potentially a cure, plus a panel of members from FSR’s Clinical Studies Network discuss the success in Sarcoidosis Research
- Providers as Patients Panel: This panel of FSR Patient Advocates and Navigators will share their perspectives on being both someone living with sarcoidosis, and a healthcare provider as they tackle big issues like care-coordination, communicating with providers, and more!
- FSR Speakers Bureau Showcase: The members of our first-ever Speakers Bureau will share their lived experiences as people living with sarcoidosis, or care-partners.
Have you missed any of our recent Wellness Series, or educational webinars? They’ll all be available in the FSR Video Library inside the system! We heard your desire to spend more time connecting with one another. This year’s program offers more opportunities for attendee engagement!
- Increased ability to connect one-on-one with other attendees and exhibitors
- In-system video chatting, and group chat availability!
- Open “coffee break” area available to drop in all day long, staffed by FSR Patient Advocates
- Abundant chat rooms based on topics of interest
- Tailored connections based on your region, and interest in sarcoidosis
Registration Opens, Monday, April 26th
- Early Bird: April 26-May 1 (ends 11:59 PST): $60
- Regular: May 2-June 6 (ends 11:59 PST): $75
- Late: June 7-10 (ends 11:59 PST): $100
- Last day to register: June 10th (11:59 PST)
Scholarships (April 26-June 6):
FSR is proud to provide a limited number of scholarships based on need. Scholarship applications will be made available at the same time as Early Bird registration and will end on the last day of regular registration. Please do not register before applying for a scholarship. We will review scholarships on an ongoing basis every three business days until closing, or until all available scholarships have been awarded. We advise those who need a scholarship to apply as soon as possible to ensure the best chance of being awarded a registration.