Take ACTion Now!
There’s a role for everyone in advancing clinical trials for equity in sarcoidosis. You can start with the steps below.
Support the Ignore No More: ACTe Now! Campaign in the following ways:
- Join FSR’s Patient Registry to provide information on your personal experiences with sarcoidosis. This opportunity is open to all sarcoidosis patients and care partners. It’s a great way to get involved in research to improve care and treatment for sarcoidosis patients.
- Download and share the Ignore No More: ACTe Now! infographic with your personal and professional networks and on social media.
- Book a speaker. Have a support group, organization meeting, or healthcare institution event, where you’d like our Committee Members to speak? Contact us!
- Follow FSR on social media to stay connected and share important information (@stopsarcoidosis on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Learn about current clinical trials opportunities for sarcoidosis patients. Search this directory to find a trial or research opportunity that works for you. Sign up to receive notification when sarcoidosis clinical trials become available. Learn more.
- Raise Awareness for Sarcoidosis. Learn more.
- Join the FSR community to receive our monthly newsletter and stay up to date on research, programs and more!
- Become a volunteer advocate, local advocate, peer mentor advocate or patient navigator. FSR has a vibrant patient advocacy program. Through this program you can find the right volunteer opportunity for your schedule. Learn more.
- Volunteer as a support group or community outreach leader in support of an FSR Global Sarcoidosis Clinic Alliance Member. Learn more here.